My XenForo reached 10,00+ Posts today :)

Kaiser

Im so happy as today my forum adminbb reached 10,000+ posts. My site is pretty young (a Month and a half) and it grows day by day, and has great members who are very active and come on in a daily basis.

Part of the reason for it being successful I would say is our choice of using XenForo which makes it stick out from other admin and webmaster forums... alot of my members have told me my site gets addicting, as they always come back to check their alerts and other things. I have about 35+ members coming on in a day. Im very pleased with the XenForo software, im proud to say AdminBB is the first Admin forum on xenforo :P

Hard work does pay off :) Thanks Kier and Mike for making XenForo, you guys have done a great job on it, and thats why I am using it on my forum which is why its doing so great.

I see AdminBB 5 years from now being one of the best Admin Forums which probably everyone will know by then, like how everyone knows DP and other Admin and webmaster forums and I can guarantee it! Dont question it or you will end up being surprised
wink.png
If you do happen to live five years from now :P

You can visit us here if you would like to. Yea I have had my problems here on xenforo.com but that has nothing to do with how great the software is. :) Thanks.

I reach to be on top of the moon.
I've been to the moon, and let me tell you, it's no picnic.

First of all, they expect you to work while you're there. And not just like 8 hours a day - all the time! I hardly got any sleep, and even when I did manage to find half an hour to sleep, Pete Conrad kept waking me up with his whimpering. "I'm so cold! I miss my family!" It was a nightmare.

And really, how many rocks can you pick up and stick into a space bag? You think high school is boring? Try harvesting moon rocks. We didn't even have that cool space dune buggy to ride around in. We had to do everything on foot. Well, we did have the space dune buggy, but it had a flat tire. Alan Bean ran over a nail in the first five minutes we had the space buggy out, and we were screwed for the rest of the time.

So you should think of something else to reach for; community college, a summer in Prague - anything but the moon.

Top Bottom