My rough draft (Really rough done in pencil) Site Style

Sir nick

Need feedback; Note i will upload another one on Tuesday in pen.

Some points;

Navbar - Is going to be 3d
Forum Name - Pops out 3dish from the container.
Description - Same as forum name idea
Last post - Will be a round circle below the description
Sidebar - Round corners
Moderation/Admin/User - Will be a round corner or squarish corner.
Stats - will be 3d
Recent - Will be recent members that signed up / logged in
Stats Discussions - Will display the board stats
Latest - Shows latest threads being discused

Attachments

• nickwebsitedrawing-001.webp
    nickwebsitedrawing-001.webp
    103.4 KB · Views: 184
reminds me of a client website brief I got recently.

It was about as illuminating.

If you are after sensible feedback, I might suggest you at least do a photoshop mock up, and let us have a look, otherwise it is just our speculation on what you meant. :)

Is that someone's house at the bottom-left corner?

Okay, seriously, it's the sort of thing that means something to you because you've got a mental picture to go with it - you know roughly how you want it to look - whereas we don't have that, and your rough sketch is a bit too rough for us to visualise what you intend.

Good idea to sketch it out though as it helps you to organise your thoughts/ideas and can save time moving it all around in software afterwards (not always as easy as you'd imagine!).

Flippancy aside, a neater drawing and a description of what you're trying to achieve might lead to better feedback.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

See the whole photoshop; I'd rather do it out on paper. Reason being is i can see how it looks first and see if i have enough stuff to fill the site. Plus I'd hate it admit it but I'm not good at photoshop; Plus I'd rather not spend the time doing a mock up if I may change things.

reminds me of a client website brief I got recently.

It was about as illuminating.

If you are after sensible feedback, I might suggest you at least do a photoshop mock up, and let us have a look, otherwise it is just our speculation on what you meant. :)
I do mine with paper and pencil first, just to get a general idea (I've been using my tablet more now though), then I do the photoshop mockup.

I tend to get sidetracked and forget what I was doing or what I want to do if I go straight to photoshop :P.

Top Bottom