My minecraft server's forum

Sway

I'm still working on things but would like a bit of feedback. I'm not new to the whole forum thing but at the same time, Sometimes i don't know what i'm doing in terms of forum design. :p

I use the style flexile, somewhat modified to my liking. iConomyCraft.

I plan on making a new logo at some point. Too lazy to get in Cinema 4D, and throw something together. :P
going to use a screenshot of my server to throw behind the logo as long is it goes well with the rest of the forum. It's pretty obvious on the main style i half assed some/most of the styling like the profile. Sidebars "Following" & "Followers" do not match some of the other things on the forum or profile.
feel free to cnc. ;)

Site looks real good! Love the header, liking the green color scheme on it a lot.

Normally I'm not a fan of Flexile, it's the number one theme used so you see it far too much but you guys did a good job.

Couple things I think:

Change the node headers background to #2B2B2B or something darker, turns out nice:

node.webp

And lastly the signup now button needs some margin on the top: FF

signupnow.webp

Great job though keep up the good work.

Site looks real good! Love the header, liking the green color scheme on it a lot.

Normally I'm not a fan of Flexile, it's the number one theme used so you see it far too much but you guys did a good job.

Couple things I think:

Change the node headers background to #2B2B2B or something darker, turns out nice:

View attachment 38445

And lastly the signup now button needs some margin on the top: FF

View attachment 38446

Great job though keep up the good work.

Looking to fix the "Sign Up Now!" soon.^^ Headers do look nice with that color. Thanks for the feedback, and i'm glad you like it :)

Top Bottom