1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My minecraft server's forum

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Sway, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Sway

Sway Active Member

I'm still working on things but would like a bit of feedback. I'm not new to the whole forum thing but at the same time, Sometimes i don't know what i'm doing in terms of forum design. :p

I use the style flexile, somewhat modified to my liking. iConomyCraft.

I plan on making a new logo at some point. Too lazy to get in Cinema 4D, and throw something together. :p
    going to use a screenshot of my server to throw behind the logo as long is it goes well with the rest of the forum. It's pretty obvious on the main style i half assed some/most of the styling like the profile. Sidebars "Following" & "Followers" do not match some of the other things on the forum or profile.
    feel free to cnc. ;)
    0xym0r0n likes this.
  2. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Site looks real good! Love the header, liking the green color scheme on it a lot.

Normally I'm not a fan of Flexile, it's the number one theme used so you see it far too much but you guys did a good job.

Couple things I think:

Change the node headers background to #2B2B2B or something darker, turns out nice:

And lastly the signup now button needs some margin on the top: FF

Great job though keep up the good work.
    Sway likes this.
  3. Sway

Sway Active Member

Looking to fix the "Sign Up Now!" soon.^^ Headers do look nice with that color. Thanks for the feedback, and i'm glad you like it :)
  4. Exemption

Exemption Active Member

Whats the URL ill check it out!
  5. DennisSkov

DennisSkov Active Member

.... wow :)