My Header picture is gone!

clawsonr

I recently tried to add an add on. When completed I noticed the header picture, and all the picture in the ACP are gone. I then reversed everything that I installed. But the pictures are still gone.

Also maybe someone here is patient enough to show me how to install an add on correctly to my FTP Client on Hostgator.com.

Thanks and hope you can help!
RJ

Maybe...

AdminCP -> appearance -> style properties -> header and navigation -> header -> Header Logo Image Path

Though I don't think having that setting incorrect would affect the doodles (pictures) in the admin CP... it could be the files on your server have been altered.

I unzipped xf and these are the contents of the zipped file:
xf contents.webp

This is what is in the upload directory, it contains a styles folder
xf upload contents.webp

If you connect to your site using a FTP program (I am assuming you can do that) you will see a public_html directory. In that public_html directory is a folder called styles. upload the styles directory from your local disk to that styles directory on your server.

Download the 1.0.4 upgrade .zip package once again.

Unzip it and FTP it to your installation.
Make sure you have the correct settings in the your FTP application to merge/overwrite the files.

Once it has finished uploading, run the file health check utility and report back with the results.

Top Bottom