My forums are broken on IE, Firefox and Opera, but it works perfectly on Chrome

Your forum looks good to me (in IE), and the only problem I noticed with FF is that your links bar need to be moved down a bit from the Tabs.

How did you set the height for the logo block (Should be set here: Header & Navigation -> Header -> Height of Header Logo).

I can confirm the problem in Firefox.

This is very likely a problem with your style or addons. I suggest we try to narrow down the problem.

1) Try to reproduce the problem on a default style. Create a new style with no parent:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Styles -> Create New Style

Then select that style on your forum. If the problem goes away when using the new style then you know it's a problem with your custom style.

2) Try disabling your addons:

Admin CP -> Home -> List Add-ons -> Disable (in the Control menu for each addon)

I know that is related to the style, but it works perfectly on chrome, but badly on others.

It is very possible to have a style problem that only affects some browsers.

View attachment 6999 Thats the view on firefox, the header is broken and also the footer.

It's related to:

Code:
#content .pageContent

In public.css

Make sure it looks like this: with the @property "content" it shouldn't call it for the header area.

Code:
#content .pageContent
{
    @property "content";
    background-color: @contentBackground;
    padding: 10px 20px;
    @property "/content";
}

I can confirm the problem in Firefox.

This is very likely a problem with your style or addons. I suggest we try to narrow down the problem.

1) Try to reproduce the problem on a default style. Create a new style with no parent:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Styles -> Create New Style

Then select that style on your forum. If the problem goes away when using the new style then you know it's a problem with your custom style.

2) Try disabling your addons:

Admin CP -> Home -> List Add-ons -> Disable (in the Control menu for each addon)

It is very possible to have a style problem that only affects some browsers.
I did that, it fixes, but I don't want to scrap all the theme.

It's related to:

Code:
#content .pageContent

In public.css

Make sure it looks like this: with the @property "content" it shouldn't call it for the header area.

Code:
#content .pageContent
{
    @property "content";
    background-color: @contentBackground;
    padding: 10px 20px;
    @property "/content";
}
It does look like that, but I found out that is only like this on the forum tab (http://forums.superialbuilders.com/index.php), the other tabs are working well.

Did this problem start after upgrading to Beta 4?

There is a bug related to modified templates and the navigation template is one of those affected.

You could try reverting that template but make a note of any changes you have made and re-apply them.

Did this problem start after upgrading to Beta 4?

There is a bug related to modified templates and the navigation template is one of those affected.

You could try reverting that template but make a note of any changes you have made and re-apply them.
No, it is like this since beta 2 or 3, I can't really remember, and I was kinda too busy to report it.

In that case then, my suggestion would be to copy and past the current navigation and navigation.css templates (depending on where you've made changes) to text files as a backup.

Then I would revert those 2 templates and start adding in your changes one by one.
Each time check all browers to see the result of the changes.

That way you will be able to identify the specific edit which is causing the problem.

In that case then, my suggestion would be to copy and past the current navigation and navigation.css templates (, depending on where you've made changes) to text files as a backup.

Then I would revert those 2 templates and start adding in your changes one by one.
Each time check all browers to see the result of the changes.

That way you will be able to identify the specific edit which is causing the problem.

Those templates are on default, problem still there.

forum_list template was broken.

Code:
<xen:h1>{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</xen:h1>

<xen:container var="$head.canonical"><link rel="canonical" href="{xen:link 'canonical:index'}" /></xen:container>

<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.boardDescription}"><xen:container var="$head.description">
	<meta name="description" content="{$xenOptions.boardDescription}" /></xen:container></xen:if>

<xen:include template="dark_taigachat"><xen:set var="$taigachat_alt">1</xen:set></xen:include>

<xen:if is="{$renderedNodes}"><xen:include template="node_list" /></xen:if>
<xen:sidebar>

<xen:edithint template="sidebar.css" />

<xen:include template="sidebar_online_users" />
	<div class="section">
		<div class="secondaryContent statsList" id="boardStats">
			<h3>{xen:phrase forum_statistics}</h3>
			<div class="pairsJustified">
				<dl class="discussionCount"><dt>{xen:phrase discussions}:</dt>
					<dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.discussions}</dd></dl>
				<dl class="messageCount"><dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt>
					<dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.messages}</dd></dl>
				<dl class="memberCount"><dt>{xen:phrase members}:</dt>
					<dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.users}</dd></dl>
				<dl><dt>{xen:phrase latest_member}:</dt>
					<dd><a href="{xen:link members, $boardTotals.latestUser}" class="username">{$boardTotals.latestUser.username}</a></dd></dl>
			</div>
		</div>

<xen:include template="GP_Steam" />

<div class="section">
		<div class="secondaryContent statsList" id="boardStats">
			<h3>Servers</h3>
			<div class="pairsJustified">
				<dl><dd><center><xen:include template="topslide"></xen:include>
     <xen:require css="topslide.css" />
     <xen:require js="js/jquery/jquery.topslide.js" />
     <xen:require js="js/jquery/jquery.topslidecontrol.js" /></center></dd></dl>
			</div>
		</div>

</xen:sidebar>

Does anyone see anything wrong in there?

It only happens on Forum home, in FF. The members, wiki, and looks fine. I notice the bottom breadcrumb shows in the sidebar on Forum home, under the Server block. It looks like that block may be causing the problem.

Edit: I don't see where you closed out each <div class="section"> divs

It only happens on Forum home, in FF. The members, wiki, and looks fine. I notice the bottom breadcrumb shows in the sidebar on Forum home, under the Server block. It looks like that block may be causing the problem.

Edit: I don't see where you closed out each <div class="section"> divs
Thanks Lawrence, it was the missing </div>
Also thanks to everyone that tried to help!

I wonder why it was working well on Chrome...

Top Bottom