1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 My forum is getting blocked and flagged with Poor Web Reputation

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by ShawnT, Aug 4, 2015.

1. ShawnT

ShawnT New Member

I just launched my forum on Monday, and users are telling me that it is getting blocked by their company firewalls and flagged as Poor Web Reputation. Others are saying their virus protection is warning them before proceeding to the website.

Online site checkers say they site is clean\https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/ttzforum.com

What can I do about this?
    fporum is TTZ Fishing Forum

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

If you just launched it -- particularly with a new domain -- that would probably point to a lack of reputation or history, so that would probably fit with restrictive firewalls blocking it. It's unlikely you can do much about it other than wait; it's not really something related to XenForo.

3. Optic

Optic Well-Known Member

Many enterprise firewalls and Internet proxies rely on shared web filter databases.

I checked your forum on McAfee's SmartFilter one and indeed it is showing as no reputation/uncategorised.

Go here and submit your forum URL as category Forum/Bulletin Board, that may help.
    TrustedSource - Customer URL Ticketing System

I've done this for a few websites that were mis categorised as gambling websites..