XF 1.4 My first problem in several years

isma

Hello all!

After several years of good performance, something strange is happening to my xenforo.

- nobody can answer a thread because the box where we write the answers is missing.

upload_2016-5-24_18-4-11.webp

- when I log in on the forum, a new page appears, instead of the descending dark space on the top of the same page.

upload_2016-5-24_18-4-48.webp

- I cannot see the time when the posts have been written, just the day.

upload_2016-5-24_18-5-18.webp

- the user name on the top of the page is also missing, although it is visible on mobile phones.
- some links on the navigation bar are overlapping on my desktop.

upload_2016-5-24_18-5-50.webp

- If I push on the "I like" button of a post, it jumps to another page instead of adding a new "like" to that post.

upload_2016-5-24_18-7-57.webp

I have to say that I haven't done any change on the configuration of xenforo in the last months.

Is it a problem of malwares on my hosting company server or just a different configuration of it?

Thank you for your help.

The problem has been sorted out... but 2 hours later it has come back again.

The style I am using is a modification of the default style. There is one template that was causing the problem so I have restored it to the original version. Then everything is going right. What I cannot understand is why the same problem is happening exactly the same.

Last edited:
I am comparing my original template with the same template causing the problem and although I am not a programmer, I can see that someone is inserting a piece of code in that template wich representes a serious problem and is causing the issue.

How can I avoid that?

Top Bottom