My Dream about xenForo

Kaiser

I had a dream today that after waking up I went to go use the computer then I went to the xenforo forums and to see that xenForo RC was released. What a dream right? :P

It's quiet interesting that people actually have dreams about forum softwares. Oh well... I guess we all have different dreams. :)

my dream would be that kier and mike counter sue ib and wins the lawsuit and earns 100 milion for defamation
Then they might not be interested in continuing with XF. Maybe they would live on the same island as Ray Morgan and laugh about the whole thing. :)

There seems to be a new version.
When uploading a file, this is not in beta3.
screen.webp

Then they might not be interested in continuing with XF. Maybe they would live on the same island as Ray Morgan and laugh about the whole thing. :)

There seems to be a new version.
When uploading a file, this is not in beta3.
View attachment 6552

Kiers Thanksgiving present to us :), rather than turkey he said he was working :)(something like that), attachment enhancements and some other things popped up over the past week.

Kiers Thanksgiving present to us :), rather than turkey he said he was working :)(something like that), attachment enhancements and some other things popped up over the past week.
Thanksgiving is a US thing. He will be off for the Royal Wedding though.

Of all the dreams you can have, that is a pretty good one, :cool:

Thanksgiving is a US thing. He will be off for the Royal Wedding though.

We celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada. It denotes the end of the harvest season, so we celebrate it the second Monday of Oct. :)

I hate turkey, every thanksgiving my mom cooks me a full chicken the same way as the turkey, its tastes great. Im the only one who dosent eat turkey in my house. Turkey is like vBulletin to me, and chicken is like xenForo.

Top Bottom