• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My apologies to vBulletin for my previous thread.

Vincent

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...-inappropriate.1222/

Hey guys,

I'm sorry about the way I wrote that thread.

It wasn't meant to talk bad about vBulletin, I just meant they can do better than that.
I work for a vBulletin Styling website, and I'm sure vBulletin 4 will get better sooner or later.

I just expressed myself wrong.

It wasn't meant to bash vBulletin.

My apologies again.
- Vincent

EDIT: Guys, this thread is my apologies, I don't wanna see an endless vBulletin discussion here ;)

jmurrayhead

I wouldn't worry about it, mate. One of my threads regarding vBulletin was closed, too. I was just making light of the situation and the thread got a little out of hand. I think it's very respectable that they don't want to have that kind of posts on their board.

James

What we've got to remember is that Mike and Kier spent like 10(?) years of their life developing vBulletin and I know that they'll still have some form of attachment to the software (at least <=3.x series).

Vincent

I wouldn't worry about it, mate. One of my threads regarding vBulletin was closed, too. I was just making light of the situation and the thread got a little out of hand. I think it's very respectable that they don't want to have that kind of posts on their board.
That's not why I'm apologizing, I just expressed myself wrong ;)

It's better to use 'can do better' than 'fail', because it are different words.

Lawrence

Apology very much accepted, :)

Let's focus our energy on making XF the best out there. With Kier and Mike at the helm, and a supportive community contributing suggestions, tweeks, and bug reports it's already well on it's way, :)

Lawrence

lol, I before E rule!!

Sorry Kier, not done intentially. :)

*sheesh, I actually trippled checked the spelling of his name before I posted this!

KURTZ

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...-inappropriate.1222/

Hey guys,

I'm sorry about the way I wrote that thread.

It wasn't meant to talk bad about vBulletin, I just meant they can do better than that.
I work for a vBulletin Styling website, and I'm sure vBulletin 4 will get better sooner or later.

I just expressed myself wrong.

It wasn't meant to bash vBulletin.

My apologies again.
- Vincent

EDIT: Guys, this thread is my apologies, I don't wanna see an endless vBulletin discussion here ;)
what can i say: regarding vB it's obvious that we'll make many suggestions or critics here, many of us come from there ... ;)