My add-ons and my retirement

Snog

Effective at the end of this month, I will be retiring.

For those that don't know, I'm in my mid 60's and I made this decision after some long thought about what the result would be if something unexpected should happen to me. I have to be realistic about the fact that the time I have left is far less than the time I've been on earth.

So, I've decided to pass my add-ons on to the most capable hands of Ozzy47. He will handle support and updates for all of my add-ons.

For now, all of my add-ons will remain on snogssite.com, but Ozzy will have full control of them and the site. That should make the transition easier for those that have licenses for my premium add-ons and nothing will change so far as where and how you download them. And they will remain available for purchase there. I will also remain available to Ozzy in the event he has any questions.

I will also respond to questions asked directly to me until the end of the month. After that, all questions should be asked to Ozzy.

With that I'd like to thank everyone, and say that it's been an honor and privilege to have served the XF and vB communities for all these years.

Wow, one more senior dev leaving the community. What a sad day.

Will you be still around and check XF from time to time or will you completely leave the scene?

Nice of you to think of the customers and passing the flag to @ozzy47 . Good luck to both of you, one finishing the "run", one starting it.

Thanks for your services for all those years. You will be missed.

Well over the years I have purchased one or two mods from @Snog or should I rather say my forum has been powered by Snogs mods for many years. From myself and my community will sure will miss you. As I expected you once again exceeded your commitment to your customers by finding someone to take over your work. I am also sure we can expect the same level of service from @ozzy47 as we have had over the years from you.

Thank you once again Snog for all you have put into XenForo with your ad-ons (y)

For those that don't know, I'm in my mid 60's and I made this decision after some long thought about what the result would be if something unexpected should happen to me. I have to be realistic about the fact that the time I have left is far less than the time I've been on earth.

So, I've decided to pass my add-ons on to the most capable hands of Ozzy47. He will handle support and updates for all of my add-ons.

For now, all of my add-ons will remain on snogssite.com, but Ozzy will have full control of them and the site. That should make the transition easier for those that have licenses for my premium add-ons and nothing will change so far as where and how you download them. And they will remain available for purchase there. I will also remain available to Ozzy in the event he has any questions.

I will also respond to questions asked directly to me until the end of the month. After that, all questions should be asked to Ozzy.

With that I'd like to thank everyone, and say that it's been an honor and privilege to have served the XF and vB communities for all these years.
All the best!

Best wishes in retirement!

Top Bottom