My 2013 Review of XenForo

I think shortening it to one post would have done that ;)

If I could fit it all in 1 post, I would have. But it wouldn't have been as informative and would have been misleading. I guess I could have commented a review shot as

"XenForo is 98 - 99% of the time a productive development, with a 100% support rating, and 98 - 99% valued 3rd party development with a respectable quality of free to paid ration. And the community is a 98 - 99% productive, friendly, and resourceful."

But then everyone would want me to clarify the 1 - 2% margin of error. Those replies would be separated and thus lost in translation and the level of miscommunication of delivering the intended message would be overwhelming lost.

Drama would likely follow and my positive review would likely come off wrong and perhaps viewed negatively. So I rather be as detailed as possible.

LOL! Sorry about that. And thanks for letting know. I have been following that thread at WHT but didn't know it's Adam Howard :P My bad.

Is it just me that wants access to this private forum? :(
Thou shall not take thy word out of context or attempt to draw out hidden meanings which are not there.

:ROFLMAO:

Seriously, all joking aside....

It was only to address that the development usually doesn't make personal chit chat publicly on their forums... ie... They stay out of the drama here & publicly keep themselves (overall) remaining professional and any possible personal conversations are done out of public view, be it via PM or else where.

^ That's a good thing :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom