[MWS] Attachment Statistics

[MWS] Attachment Statistics 1.5.6c

No permission to download
Don't know unfortunately. I'm not going to be doing any more work on this as it stands, as it works how I want it to work on my site.

Hello,

thanks for the nice Addon, but i have a Question:

I use the bd Widget Framework as the Sidebar on my xenPorta portal page. You say it works with the Widget Framework but not with xenPorta - do you mine this generaly or only wenn i use blocks from xenPorta?

The same Widget works in forum_list perfektly, but on portal it says 0 attachments and 0 GB... :(

Any idea for a Workarround?

Hello,

thanks for the nice Addon, but i have a Question:

I use the bd Widget Framework as the Sidebar on my xenPorta portal page. You say it works with the Widget Framework but not with xenPorta - do you mine this generaly or only wenn i use blocks from xenPorta?

The same Widget works in forum_list perfektly, but on portal it says 0 attachments and 0 GB... :(

Any idea for a Workarround?
Hi,

Sorry, I was never able to get it working with XenPorta, and never received any response to the questions I posted in his thread, so I'm not adding support for that add-on.

MattW updated Attachment Statistics with a new update entry:

CTA Featured Thread support

This update provides support for CTA Featured Thread, along with extra locations for Widget Framework

View attachment 75611

Also works with my other add-on [MWS] Daily Statistics

Supported Widget Framework locations
  • forum_list
  • thread_view
  • forum_view
Update Instructions:
  • Download .zip file
  • Extra and Upload contents of the upload directory
  • Install with the supplied .xml...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @MattW

Just installed the latest version of Featured Threads 2.8, and the stats have stopped working on the FT Home page. They display fine on the Forum home though...

FT Home Page
upload_2014-6-18_10-3-22.webp

Forum list
upload_2014-6-18_10-3-49.webp

The same issue is showing at XenAdmins.com

hi,
There is a problem in my statistics page

Server Error Log
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY xf_node.title' at line 8 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Stack Trace
Code:
#0 /home/x/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('??             ...')
#1 /home/x/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '??             ...')
#2 /home/x/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('??             ...')
#3 /home/x/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('??             ...', Array)
#4 /home/x/public_html/library/AttachStats/Model/AttachStats.php(57): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('??             ...')
#5 /home/x/public_html/library/AttachStats/ControllerAdmin/Usage.php(20): AttachStats_Model_AttachStats->getAttachmentPerForum()
#6 /home/x/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): AttachStats_ControllerAdmin_Usage->actionIndex()
#7 /home/x/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/x/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(54) "http://www.x.com/admin.php?attach-stats/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["attach-stats/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Attachments

• Ekran Alıntısı.webp
    Ekran Alıntısı.webp
    39 KB · Views: 4
hi,
There is a problem in my statistics page

Server Error Log
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY xf_node.title' at line 8 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Stack Trace
Code:
#0 /home/x/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('??             ...')
#1 /home/x/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '??             ...')
#2 /home/x/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('??             ...')
#3 /home/x/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('??             ...', Array)
#4 /home/x/public_html/library/AttachStats/Model/AttachStats.php(57): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('??             ...')
#5 /home/x/public_html/library/AttachStats/ControllerAdmin/Usage.php(20): AttachStats_Model_AttachStats->getAttachmentPerForum()
#6 /home/x/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): AttachStats_ControllerAdmin_Usage->actionIndex()
#7 /home/x/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/x/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(54) "http://www.x.com/admin.php?attach-stats/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["attach-stats/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
What version are you running? What options do you have set in the ACP for this add-on?

Edit: nvm. Thanks for a great addon!

Edit 2: Does not seem to be working on [Extra] Portal

Last edited:
Top Bottom