[MWS] Attachment Statistics

[MWS] Attachment Statistics 1.5.6c

No permission to download
I was wondering if you do feature request. If you do, I was wondering if you can put some advance options in the admin panel:
  1. Count number of attachments from specific selected forums
  2. Display disk usage based on attachment extension

I was wondering if you do feature request. If you do, I was wondering if you can put some advance options in the admin panel:
  1. Count number of attachments from specific selected forums
  2. Display disk usage based on attachment extension
1. Not sure yet, need to have a think, as it only shows the post which the attachment is associated with, and would probably be a very messy SQL statement....but I'll see what I can come up with.
2. Yes, can do that with a substring_index.

Hm, i have 0 Attachments, and 0 Disk Usage in the Statistic. Do this Addon takes some Time to working?

@MattW I'm gonna need your help for the translation of the following:

• Number of Attachments:
  • Attachment Disk Usage (MB)
How should i search them in "Phrases"?
Thanks again ;)

HI, great Add-On.

But having digital-point-search-addon enabled, the box in the sidebar doesn't show because of the box inserted by dp: ElasticSearch Statistics
Is there anything to get it shown?

When you select more forums to show statistics, the diagram gets squeezed and jumbled very quickly instead of getting longer.

Thanks alot

But having digital-point-search-addon enabled, the box in the sidebar doesn't show because of the box inserted by dp: ElasticSearch Statistics
Is there anything to get it shown?
It shouldn't do, because I'm looking for a specific line in the template. I also run DP search, and my boxes display correctly.

upload_2013-11-20_15-33-18.webp

I have actually changed mine to be incorporated into the Forum Statistics in the ACP though. I can export the XML for that if it's of any use like that?

When you select more forums to show statistics, the diagram gets squeezed and jumbled very quickly instead of getting longer.
That's to be expected, because the iframe is fixed in size, so the more you try to include, the less space there is for the data to be displayed.

It shouldn't do, because I'm looking for a specific line in the template. I also run DP search, and my boxes display correctly.

View attachment 61555

I have actually changed mine to be incorporated into the Forum Statistics in the ACP though. I can export the XML for that if it's of any use like that?

This would be awesome. I tried to update it, but it doesn't show up. Maybe it's a problem with the
Quick Statistics-Addon?

That's to be expected, because the iframe is fixed in size, so the more you try to include, the less space there is for the data to be displayed.

Oh, I wasn't aware that this is an iframe.

This would be awesome. I tried to update it, but it doesn't show up. Maybe it's a problem with the
Quick Statistics-Addon?
They both look for the same line of code, and will just move the new information down the page.

<!-- slot: pre_add_ons -->

That's the nice thing with Template Modifications rather than using the old Hook system. They both work with each other (given I wrote the both).

Here is the XML for the version I'm running on my site

http://mixes.matt1206.co.uk/addon-AttachStats.xml

Great, thanks, now the lines show up :)

But it's really strange why I didn't work how it was supposed to work.

Top Bottom