[MWS] Attachment Statistics

[MWS] Attachment Statistics 1.5.6c

No permission to download
It don't work on EWRporta_Portal template
In what sense? I don't use EWRporta so not sure where or how it's interacting with this. This add-on works with the default XF sidebar and WidgetFramework where people use that to display the forum stats.

Hi Matt

Not a biggie but making the sidebar wider than standard breaks the formatting on the two text rows for this addon. They run into one line obscuring the attachment count.

Cheers

Hi Matt

Not a biggie but making the sidebar wider than standard breaks the formatting on the two text rows for this addon. They run into one line obscuring the attachment count.

Cheers
What settings did you use to make it larger, so I can replicate and fix?

Basically I set the width of the sidebar to 320px, nothing else. For reference, I am also using the Widget Framework and TMS.

I'm guessing we are using the same place in the template to insert the code into the stats block. I'll try and take a look later on
Haven't made any template edits. Both work and display fine. But not together. It's either one or the other.

Haven't made any template edits. Both work and display fine. But not together. It's either one or the other.
What version of XF are you running them on? I've not got a 1.1.5 test board set up at the minute, they are all running 1.2 beta 4. I can't even get the other add-on to work on 1.2.

What version of XF are you running them on? I've not got a 1.1.5 test board set up at the minute, they are all running 1.2 beta 4. I can't even get the other add-on to work on 1.2.
I'm also using 1.2 beta 4.

Had the same issue on the previous betas as well.

Other addon does work for me.

I've totally disabled my add-on, and I still can't get the other to work.

Queries are there, but there are no templates being loaded. I'll try later on with a clean install of 1.1.5 to try and figure it out

I've changed they way I'm doing the add-on, and using TMC in 1.2 for WidgetFrameWork and standard sidebars. Should work regardless of what else is installed now
Capture.webp

Top Bottom