Mute Webpages

DRE

Is it possible to mute a webpage. or domain? I hate hearing ads from certain sites. I visit them to read their content, not hear their ads.

Is it possible to mute a webpage. or domain? I hate hearing ads from certain sites. I visit them to read their content, not hear their ads.
when they are that bad and too long to wait...I just inspect with firebug and delete the parent containing block. Takes 2 seconds and I keep it moving instead of adding a browser addon or anything

when they are that bad and too long to wait...I just inspect with firebug and delete the parent containing block. Takes 2 seconds and I keep it moving instead of adding a browser addon or anything
I hate having to mute my entire computer. I'm just trying to read the All You Need is Kill manga that Edge of Tomorrow is based off of. It's actually pretty good. Apparently there's a book too so I'll read that as well. I like Groundhog Day type stories.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Maybe I can mute an entire browser? So I can just read it in another internet browser that's muted? How can we mute a browser? :confused:

Yooo roflmaooooo @ this youtube comment:

Screen Shot 2014-03-20 at 1.11.27 AM.webp

Maybe I can mute an entire browser? So I can just read it in another internet browser that's muted? How can we mute a browser? :confused:
The only browser within windows which you can mute audio( from within the browser itself) is IE, all other browsers need a browser addon or you need to use the volume mixer for windows....
hgjhfgj.webp

As far as mac goes I couldn't tell you my ass from my elbow so that is a relative thing you will have to figure out.

lol wtf why you breaking ish man?:ROFLMAO:...you probably need to go into chrome's settings and set a new download location.

To be completely honest you should be able to use adblock plus to block .AIF, .MP2, .MP3, .WAV and .WMA and for flash ads you should be able to just right click on it and mute the audio unless the ad network disables it somehow from within the ad itself.

I ended up reading the whole manga on my iPod Touch last night, so I didn't have to worry about the ad music there.

Guess it's blocked on iOS or disabled for mobile browsers. Most flash is blocked by default anyway.

Does anyone remember the laughing/shouting "Get XXXX free smileys!" flash ads? God those were awful
They were the reason I installed Adblock plus.

Top Bottom