1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple polls per thread.

Discussion in 'XenForo Suggestions' started by LurkerLou, Feb 5, 2015.

1. LurkerLou

LurkerLou Active Member

This is a must.
    nvuhai2, Aivaras, TheSonic and 3 others like this.
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

This has been suggested at least once before -- polls in post I believe was the wording.
  3. LurkerLou

LurkerLou Active Member

I meant in the OP. I believe IP board has it. You can have multiple polls such has "Who will win the NFC East? "Who will win the NFC Central?" all in one OP.

I think in a post would be too much but I'd welcome that as well if there was a way to disable that feature.
  4. denam

denam Active Member

Multiple polls per thread would be awesome.
  5. Shamatix

Shamatix Member

Still no solution to this?

I am quite new to using Xenforo and all that, and I have searched around and seen billions of old threads about adding multiple polls to a thread, and I was wondering if it's still the case we can only create 1 poll in a thread? There hasnt been made a mod/addon for multiple polls or anything?

What are you guys using / doing incase you want your users to lets say:

Choose one of the following four option
    - Option 1
    - Option 2
    - Option 3
    - Option 4

Which day would be the best for you?
    - Monday

and then have graphs / results, so everyone can see what the majority is voting for.

Currently it seems like I can only make 1 poll per thread (still, after all these suggestions)

So is it just me that cant find a mod/addon or do you guys have a solution up the sleeve?

Best regards Shamatix
    Aivaras likes this.
  6. LurkerLou

LurkerLou Active Member

It should be in the core.