Mozilla Issues

wickedstangs

I have been seeing Japanese / Chinese writing poping up all throught my site... What is this???

japanese.webp

I've poked around your site and couldn't see this happening. How many people are reporting this problem? And on what browsers?

Anyway to consistently replicate it?

I've poked around your site and couldn't see this happening. How many people are reporting this problem? And on what browsers?

Anyway to consistently replicate it?
I think its Mozilla browsers.. I updated it but, still doing the same thing.. I might remove it and try again.

I think its Mozilla browsers.. I updated it but, still doing the same thing.. I might remove it and try again.

Sorry, I meant to ask which versions you were using. I think I was using FF 33.x when I looked last time.

My immediate thought is that's it's a local issue to you.

Old but may help get you get going in the right direction.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/891965

thanks for that... I think I found my issue..

I just installed McAfee toolbar..

This looks like an external program (malware, security program, prestarter utility or toolbar ) is messing with your Firefox. Maybe you can try do delete or disable some of these programs. Did you recently install something before the problem started?

Yeah, I think it's an addon or extension that is causing the issue. I did try a few that could possibly cause it, but I couldn't get it to show.

Sorry for the late reply - slightly busier today than I planned.

Completely off topic but just a heads up...

Mozilla = a company.
Firefox = a browser.

Its like saying Microsoft 6 was a terrible browser.

Mozilla's browser engine is called Gecko. Microsofts is Trident, Google's is Blink, a fork of Webkit, which Apple use for Safari.

Completely off topic but just a heads up...

Mozilla = a company.
Firefox = a browser.

Its like saying Microsoft 6 was a terrible browser.

Mozilla's browser engine is called Gecko. Microsofts is Trident, Google's is Blink, a fork of Webkit, which Apple use for Safari.
Can we change the title to Mozilla Firefox Issues

Firefox Issues would likely be better, but you can report your OP and have a staff member change it if you can no longer edit the title yourself. :)

Top Bottom