moving to xenforo

easiii

hello,
I currently run a site with around 3.000 guests a day on a myBB platform... I would like to know if you guys would help me with the move and if Xenforo is able to have at least the same impact as mybb with Google Seo has on Google Search.

Here it is ;

»

Members: 1,238

»

Forum threads: 5,807

»

Forum posts: 41,620

That's a very light import and should be very easy. A simple thought would be to have someone talk to you on AIM and walk you through it, so that you could learn to do it yourself.

But yes, XenForo could import that without any issue.

Importing to xenforo is very easy. Especially in your case that you can import directly.Give it a try, you have nothing to loose or be afraid. The importer will not alter the source forum at all.

Not meant to hijack the thread, but unless I am missed something, I was not aware of an existing myBB converter?I checked the import manual today, and that made no reference of it, nor does the Tools -> Import External Data option in the Admin CP. I even searched for a third-partry myBB convertor, but found none.

Did I overlook something somewhere?

Not meant to hijack the thread, but unless I am missed something, I was not aware of an existing myBB converter?I checked the import manual today, and that made no reference of it, nor does the Tools -> Import External Data option in the Admin CP. I even searched for a third-partry myBB convertor, but found none.

Did I overlook something somewhere?

Sorry, my bad. I thought that the OP meant phpBB and not myBB. I read it wrong.

Top Bottom