1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Moving old URl to NEW

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Maxxamillion, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Maxxamillion

Maxxamillion Active Member

So i finally managed to get my forum moved over from mybb to xf. but trying to have xf on the main domain insteam of the mydomain.com/community is proving difficult. I changed the URL in the ACP in xf and then moved the files but i still end up with the error any help please

Warning: require_once(/home/thegamer/public_html/inc/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thegamer/public_html/global.php on line 19
    Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/thegamer/public_html/inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/thegamer/public_html/global.php on line 19
  2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That error appears to be from MyBB. Make sure MyBB is not in the web root.
  3. Maxxamillion

Maxxamillion Active Member

i fixed it eventually thank you though i had to copy all the folder at the same time not one at a time