XF 1.5 Moving forum statistics from sidebar to footer?

We got this part figured out! Used another guide here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/how-to-move-the-online-users-in-the-bottom.72597/

I just have a couple of questions about some further styling. We'd like to move this to the footer as well; though, that's an add-on, so I understand if we're not able to receive help with that part here.

The other bit we need help with is getting the title boxes (containers?) to match the footer below as shown here.

Again, the link to my site is http://lakevalor.net/xenforo

To "extend" those boxes you need to place those boxes outside the mainContent div. You could place those widgets on location:

hook:ad_below_bottom_breadcrumb

This would load the widgets full width of the page rather than cutting off at the sidebar.

Same for the online users, if it's a widget just load it in the same method.

Further support for the widgets ideally would need to go into the Widget Framework thread.

To "extend" those boxes you need to place those boxes outside the mainContent div. You could place those widgets on location:

hook:ad_below_bottom_breadcrumb

This would load the widgets full width of the page rather than cutting off at the sidebar.

Same for the online users, if it's a widget just load it in the same method.

Further support for the widgets ideally would need to go into the Widget Framework thread.
Thank you very much for the response! :)

We gave moving those a shot, but I don't think we did it correctly. This is the code we currently have in ad_below_bottom_breadcrumb:
Code:
<xen:if hascontent="true">

<div class="{xen:if @uix_removeAdWrappers, 'section', 'sectionMain'} funbox">
    <div class="funboxWrapper">
    <xen:contentcheck>

<xen:if hascontent="true">
            <xen:contentcheck>
                <xen:hook name="ad_below_bottom_breadcrumb" />

<xen:comment> PLACE YOUR ADVERTISEMENT CODE DIRECTLY BELOW </xen:comment>

</xen:contentcheck>
        <xen:elseif is="{$visitor.is_admin} && @uix_previewAdPositions" />
            <div>{xen:phrase 'template'}: ad_below_bottom_breadcrumb</div>
        </xen:if>

</xen:contentcheck>
    </div>
    </div>

<!-- block: sidebar_online_users -->
<div class="nodeList sectionMain categoryText">
    <div class="categoryStrip categoryText">
        <h3 class="nodeTitle"><a href="{xen:link online, '', 'type=registered'}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_online_users}">Currently Active Users:</a> {xen:number $onlineUsers.total} ({xen:number $onlineUsers.members} members and {xen:number {xen:calc '{$onlineUsers.guests} + {$onlineUsers.robots}'}} guests)
    </h3></div>

<xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.records}">

<ol class="listInline" style="color: rgb(242, 247, 247); font-size: 14px; margin-top: 8px; margin-bottom: 30px; padding-left: 10px;">

<xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user" i="$i">
                <xen:if is="{$i} <= {$onlineUsers.limit}">
                    <li>
                    <xen:if is="{$user.user_id}">
                        <a href="{xen:link members, $user}"
                            class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{xen:helper username, $user, '', 1}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                    <xen:else />
                        {xen:phrase guest}<xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                    </li>
            </xen:foreach>
            <xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}">
                <li class="moreLink">... <a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_visitors}">{xen:phrase and_x_more, 'count={xen:number $onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}'}</a></li>
        </ol>

<div style="clear: both;"></div>

<div class="categoryStrip nodeTitle">
        <h3 class="nodeTitle">Forum Statistics:</h3>
    </div>
        <xen:if is="{$th_onlineRecently}">
<div class="section membersOnline userList">       
    <div class="secondaryContent">
        <h3><a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_online_users}">{xen:if '{$xenOptions.th_timePeriod_onlineRecently} == 0', '{xen:phrase th_users_online_today_onlineRecently}', '{xen:phrase th_users_online_recently_onlineRecently}'}</a></h3>
        <xen:include template="th_sidebarBlock_content_onlineRecently">
            <xen:map from="$th_onlineRecently" to="$onlineRecently" />
        </xen:include>
    </div>
</div>
        <div style="color: rgb(242, 247, 247); font-size: 14px; margin-top: 8px; margin-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 10px;">
            <b>Threads:</b> {xen:number $boardTotals.discussions}, <b>Posts:</b> {xen:number $boardTotals.messages}, <b>Members:</b> {xen:number $boardTotals.users}<br />
            <br>
            Welcome to our newest member, <xen:username user="$boardTotals.latestUser" />
        </div>

</div>
<!-- end block: sidebar_online_users -->

This was the result: http://i.imgur.com/jGMCAAP.png

I definitely think we did something wrong, but I'm not sure what.

Top Bottom