XF 1.5 Moved to PHP7 and Got SSL. Getting Error While Sending Mail Via Amazon SES

TheBigK

My server is now refusing handshake with amazon ses, after moving over to php7 and getting SSL. Here's the error I'm getting while sending any mail from the server:-

Code:
Zend_Mail_Protocol_Exception: Email to admin@crazyengineers.com failed: Connection timed out - library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Abstract.php:277
Generated By: thebigk, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 .../public_html/library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Smtp.php(167): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Abstract->_connect('ssl://email-smt...')
#1.../public_html/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Smtp.php(216): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Smtp->connect()
#2 .../public_html/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp->_sendMail()
#3 .../public_html/library/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
#4 .../public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/UserEmail.php(168): Zend_Mail->send(Object(Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp))
#5 .../public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/UserEmail.php(62): XenForo_Deferred_UserEmail->_sendEmail(Array, Array, Object(Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp))
#6 .../public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php(1197): XenForo_Deferred_UserEmail->execute(Array, Array, 10, NULL)
#7 .../public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionEmailSend()
#8 .../public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 .../public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "https://www.crazyengineers.com/admin.php?users/email-send"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["users/email-send"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(10) {
    ["test"] => string(15) "Send Test Email"
    ["criteria"] => string(154) "{"receive_admin_email":"1","user_group_id":"3","user_state":["valid"],"is_banned":["0"],"custom_exact":{"engineering_discipline":1},"no_empty_email":true}"
    ["total"] => string(1) "1"
    ["from_name"] => string(14) "CrazyEngineers"
    ["from_email"] => string(24) "xxx@crazyengineers.com"
    ["email_title"] => string(9) "Test Mail"
    ["email_format"] => string(4) "text"
    ["email_body"] => string(45) "Hello TheBigK,

I hope you get this email."
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

What exactly could be the problem?

Got it fixed with help from hosts. It was the nasty fire'WALL' that was blocking the mails.

I've already put up a wall on the border of my server. Bruwahahaha. :D

Top Bottom