Move with Prefix

Hello!

I am looking for an addon that does the following:

Basically I want to add a bank of buttons at the top of each thread which are actually the prefix's that are available for a pre set destination forum. When you click on one of these buttons, a popup is shown to confirm the action. Then I want it to move that thread to a predefined location (for that prefix) and apply that prefix to the thread. I should also be able to specify whether I want it to lock the thread or not. This should be configurable for each forum. Also these buttons should only be shown when a user is explicitly granted a permission. I would also like to be able to move to different locations for different prefixes. For example an accepted prefix to and accepted sub forum and declined to a declined sub forum. It should be possible to set permissions for groups on a per forum basis.

For example, a thread will be in forum 'Ideas' with the only prefix "Pending" applied to it by default. When its clicked on, it will have prefixes "Accepted", "Declined" and "In-Progress" displayed at the top. When I click on "Accepted" and confirm with the popup box, the thread will get moved to another forum where the "Accepted" prefix is enabled and locked (if its enabled).

I hope this makes sense. I can clarify if necessary.

Could really use some help and guidance on this,

Many thanks,

Top Bottom