1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Move Thread titles over to the left

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Cambion, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Cambion

Cambion Well-Known Member

Okay On my forum, when you look at the thread pages it looks like this in the second picture but I Want to make it look how Xenforo.com looks in the second picture. Can someone help me out :)

Basically my forum has a huge gap between the avatar thumbnails with the thread titles centered

vs Xenforo there is no huge gap between the avatar thumbnails and thread titles

My forum: [​IMG]

Xenforo:
    [​IMG]

2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Looks like you have excess padding-left

have you checked in EXTRA.CSS for instances of the following? Lowering the value of padding-left would fix this. A link to your forum so anyone coming in would help getting this issue debugged for you quicker.

Code:
    .LoggedIn .discussionListItem .titleText {
        padding-left: 20px;
    }

3. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

Looking at your screenshot the stack alert looks to be pushing content over. A link to your site would help find the problem.

blah2.png

4. Shelley

Yeah I was thinking that initially but thought was that even possible? I guess it is since you mentioned it.

edit: @ OP Did you recently make any adjustments to stack alerts?

5. Steve F

Yea I'm not sure it is possible either, just looks like it is. *shrugs*

6. Shelley

Found the issue.You have set the width too high. Try lowering the value.

Code:
    .discussionList .posterAvatar {
        width: 152px;
    }

Steve F likes this.
  7. Steve F

Just looked at your site and it is not from the alert. It is something to do with the avatars