XF 1.4 Move some tabs "members",... to another location like header?

Betclever

Hello,

I want to make place on my navbar cause this one has too much tabs...
Therefore, where shall I put the code which is on the navigation template for the header?

I want to put some tabs on the the right of the header.

Thanks for your help.

These are the relevant templates if you wish to modify them:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> header

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> navigation

These are the relevant templates if you wish to modify them:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> header

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> navigation

Thanks Jake.
However, I got a question, I found the tabs in the template "navigation" BUT the template "header" is almost empty.
Therefore, when you say "if you wish to modify them", Shall I just copy/paste the block for by ex. the tab "members" to the template "header" or
it needs modification?

Thanks Jake.
However, I got a question, I found the tabs in the template "navigation" BUT the template "header" is almost empty.
Therefore, when you say "if you wish to modify them", Shall I just copy/paste the block for by ex. the tab "members" to the template "header" or
it needs modification?
When I put this in the header template nothing happened:
Code:
<!-- members -->
     <xen:if is="{$tabs.members}">
       <li class="navTab members {xen:if $tabs.members.selected, 'selected', 'Popup PopupControl PopupClosed'}">

<a href="{$tabs.members.href}" class="navLink">{$tabs.members.title}</a>
         <a href="{$tabs.members.href}" class="SplitCtrl" rel="Menu"></a>

<div class="{xen:if {$tabs.members.selected}, 'tabLinks', 'Menu JsOnly tabMenu'} membersTabLinks">
           <div class="primaryContent menuHeader">
             <h3>{$tabs.members.title}</h3>
             <div class="muted">{xen:phrase quick_links}</div>
           </div>
           <ul class="secondaryContent blockLinksList">
           <xen:hook name="navigation_tabs_members">
             <li><a href="{xen:link members}">{xen:phrase notable_members}</a></li>
             <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableMemberList}"><li><a href="{xen:link members/list}">{xen:phrase registered_members}</a></li></xen:if>
             <li><a href="{xen:link online}">{xen:phrase current_visitors}</a></li>
             <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableNewsFeed}"><li><a href="{xen:link recent-activity}">{xen:phrase recent_activity}</a></li></xen:if>
             <xen:if is="{$canViewProfilePosts}"><li><a href="{xen:link find-new/profile-posts}">{xen:phrase new_profile_posts}</a></li></xen:if>
           </xen:hook>
           </ul>
         </div>
       </li>
     </xen:if>
However, when I put the above code in the ad_header, I got this:
http://prntscr.com/6q4wbr

You would need to put extra code in to position it.

Your tabs, are they just a link to somewhere or are they to nodes?

Another question, possibility to add an awesome icon?
https://xenforo.com/community/resou...-icons-before-navigation-links-with-css.3514/

Tabs like forum
Use: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/nodes-as-tabs.9/ to have 1 tab with all nodes to save space.

and also tabs from some add-on.
From the add-ons I have used before that had tabs I could usually disable the tab from being in the navigation bar.

Add a float right with help to move "members" to the right?
I haven't tried, so I don't know.

Top Bottom