1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Move searchbar position relatively to the navBar

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by tonnyz, Nov 14, 2014.

1. tonnyz

tonnyz Member

Hi, I edited the pageWidth padding right&left from the '0px' default to '50px'

Here is the FullScreen view's position of the searchbar BEFORE I edited the pageWidth paddings
    v
    v
    v
    1.jpg

and this is AFTER I edited them
    v
    v
    v
    2.jpg
    After editing, the searchbar's showed as if it moves relatively to the right of the navBar

Meanwhile, I also noticed that its relative position (to the navBar) is corrected responsively after I size down the browser window under 976px (maxResponsiveWideWidth), this one is good.
    v
    v
    v
    4.jpg

I have no problem for the view of window below maxResponsiveWideWidth, but I don't like the searchBar's position for the view of window above maxResponsiveWideWidth

How can I corrected the relative position of the corresponding searchBar so it'll be showed as the one before I edited pageWidth padding ?

I've tried editing the quicksearch "right" properties but it also moved the searchBar in a window sized below my maxResponsiveWideWidth.

thx :)