MG 2.0 Move Media Item - Error

Kangy

I have some images that were uploaded to a image only category (100 to be exact) and I want to move them to a new album to 'organize' them. I've created a new album. When I select the images and choose 'Move Media Item' It gives me an error. I'm using the 2.0 Beta 6.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found.

awesome, thanks! sorry for posting a new thread on it. So just to confirm, if the images were uploaded into a 'Image only' container by a different user. I as the admin will be able to select them and move them to a different album in a separate container?

I have 6 users on the forum now (that are coming from backgrounds in vBulletin) and we are running it through the paces. ALL feedback on xenForo so far has been awesome, highly impressed users!

awesome, thanks! sorry for posting a new thread on it. So just to confirm, if the images were uploaded into a 'Image only' container by a different user. I as the admin will be able to select them and move them to a different album in a separate container?
Oh don't worry about the duplicate threads, it's not an issue :) That's what we'd be looking to do, yeah. I believe it worked similarly in XFMG 1.x.

I have 6 users on the forum now (that are coming from backgrounds in vBulletin) and we are running it through the paces. ALL feedback on xenForo so far has been awesome, highly impressed users!
Great to hear :)

Top Bottom