• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Not a bug mov and avi rename extension without converting

gotski

Hello, after uploaded avi or mov files, this format not converted ( without any errors) then only extension renamed from original to mp4 and play only sound....
Only I have this problem?

Thank you.

p.s. for example I see a avi file not converted and don't show video here Some HS Football

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Can you send me the original video files, please?

There appears to be some sort of issue with the transcode process of some formats. I have the original file from the video that was uploaded here, but I haven't yet been able to pin down the exact cause.

Ultimately FFmpeg is transcoding the video, but somehow not in a way we would expect.

gotski

Can you send me the original video files, please?

There appears to be some sort of issue with the transcode process of some formats. I have the original file from the video that was uploaded here, but I haven't yet been able to pin down the exact cause.

Ultimately FFmpeg is transcoding the video, but somehow not in a way we would expect.
Sorry Chris, I fixed a problem, I have a two versions PHP on my server, and change my binary path to php without ffmpeg

Thank you.