Resource icon

[Motacore] Mobile Sidebar 1.0.0

No permission to download

MetalAZ

MetalAZ submitted a new resource:

[Motacore] Mobile Sidebar - Turns the sidebar into an off-canvas menu for mobile devices.

Re-listed for free. Too many paid add-ons on here!

This is tested with the default theme. It may not work properly with paid for third-party themes.

This add-on turns the sidebar into an off-canvas menu for small screens, primarily mobile phones. It provides users with quick access to the sidebar content rather than needing to scroll way down the page to get to it.

View attachment 217958

See It/Try It
You can try it out on a live site...

Read more about this resource...

It was set to beta since I wasn't sure what problems people may have with it with some of the free and premium themes. I haven't had any problems with it, but I use the default.

The add-on was created to do what I needed it to do and is working well. I don't have any additional features planned at this time so nothing is currently being worked on with it.

Have been looking for something like this. Did some testing. Is it correct that it is not possible to scroll the Sidebar?

This add-on works beautifully even on XF2.2. If I have to think of a new feature, can the handle be optionally placed on the right of navigation bar, maybe next to Search button? And use a narrow icon like the vertical "..." FA icon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom