Most used Instant Message Application

Which of these do you use the most?

• Total voters

Nysm

I've always wondered what people use the most to interact with one another with computer applications.

I've created one for each application I know of to ensure that I am available to anyone who needs me and without causing them havoc of having to create/download new software.

If you use more than one choose the one you use the most and then say what others you use.

I have them all loaded, but mostly Skype/MSN/Astra (Trillians network).

If skype didn't require their program to be loaded to use it (eg allowing me to use Trillian exclusively) I wouldn't even bother loading it, and I'm close to removing it due to how buggy their service has been the last few months.

I have them all loaded, but mostly Skype/MSN/Astra (Trillians network).

If skype didn't require their program to be loaded to use it (eg allowing me to use Trillian exclusively) I wouldn't even bother loading it, and I'm close to removing it due to how buggy their service has been the last few months.

I always used Trillian too :D

But now lots of people I want to talk to are on skype, and I hate having skype and trillian open.

For those who are using Windows you can use Digsby to connect to all your accounts like I do.

However they use a free-service that you get directed to that is seen by everyone who uses the web-page should you want to chat on webcam to your friend.

Should you also want to check emails Digsby does it too and also social networking sites like Facebook/Twitter etc.
Here's a list (or icons) of what they allowed (Skype isn't allowed due to them not having a web-protocol)

accounts.webp

Top Bottom