• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Most used Instant Message Application

Which of these do you use the most?

• Total voters
I've always wondered what people use the most to interact with one another with computer applications.

I've created one for each application I know of to ensure that I am available to anyone who needs me and without causing them havoc of having to create/download new software.

If you use more than one choose the one you use the most and then say what others you use.

Forsaken

I have them all loaded, but mostly Skype/MSN/Astra (Trillians network).

If skype didn't require their program to be loaded to use it (eg allowing me to use Trillian exclusively) I wouldn't even bother loading it, and I'm close to removing it due to how buggy their service has been the last few months.

Kim

I have them all loaded, but mostly Skype/MSN/Astra (Trillians network).

If skype didn't require their program to be loaded to use it (eg allowing me to use Trillian exclusively) I wouldn't even bother loading it, and I'm close to removing it due to how buggy their service has been the last few months.
I always used Trillian too :D

But now lots of people I want to talk to are on skype, and I hate having skype and trillian open.

For those who are using Windows you can use Digsby to connect to all your accounts like I do.

However they use a free-service that you get directed to that is seen by everyone who uses the web-page should you want to chat on webcam to your friend.

Should you also want to check emails Digsby does it too and also social networking sites like Facebook/Twitter etc.
Here's a list (or icons) of what they allowed (Skype isn't allowed due to them not having a web-protocol)

accounts.png