XF 1.3 Most Javascript fails

Wolfe

I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in upgrading support, but here goes. I recently updated from 1.3 Beta 1 to 1.3 Beta 2. I must have messed up in the install process somehow, most of the javascript on my site fails. Hovering over the "Alerts" tab get's stuck in an infinite loading loop, hovering over "Inbox" and my username instantly display the dropdown rather than displaying an animation of it dropping. Spoilers display whitespace instead of the actual content. I have no clue what specifically caused it, someone reported that it was happening 2 hours prior to the upgrade, so I'm not entirely sure the upgrade caused it. I've tried disabling all my addons and re-installing the upgrade .zip of Beta 2. Any help would be appreciated.

It appears to be an issue with your Green theme, everything seems to work as intended with the default XF theme, you might have some success by trying admin.php?templates/outdated

It appears to be an issue with your Green theme, everything seems to work as intended with the default XF theme, you might have some success by trying admin.php?templates/outdated
Didn't have any luck going there, it reported that no templates were outdated. Thanks for pointing out it was just a problem with my green theme, though. I'll check a few other themes that I have installed and see if the problem is still there with them, I checked the blue theme and (like you said) it works fine.

Edit: It seems to only be the green theme, which I could just manually rebuild since it didn't have much customization. I'll make a new greenish theme but I'll leave the old one for awhile in case anyone comes up with a suggestion.

Top Bottom