Lack of interest More than just 'Like' : LOL, WIN, OMG, FAIL

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

TNCclubman

Id like to see these 4 other ways to quickly rate a post. Then people get an overall character assigned to them under their avatar depending on the percentage of posts users rate of them.

example someone that gets alot of 'LOL's would get the word 'JOKER' under their username or avatar in the postbit.
alot of 'Fail's : Dunce
alot of 'Win's : Awesome dude

or stuff like that... maybe have it so we can edit what the descriptor is so we can customize it for our own sites...

What do you guys think?

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It would be great for **** disturbers to get a pile of fails when they say something stupid. Then they can rebutt their statement that got failed 50 times...lol

I'm fairly sure this has been suggested before quite a while ago.

I'll see if I can find the thread.

Hope this never ends up on xenforo.com ... the amount of Fails I would get for coding issues would be unbelievable LMAO

Would it then be able to do something like StackOverflow where threads with top rates go to the top and threads with lower quality will be at the bottom?

Top Bottom