More Staff Activity = 1.1 Release Soon.

127881261969.gif
It looks like it's in a box. lol.

I can't help it but go back and forth looking at the ball. lol.

*uses psychic powers* Two more. ;) That was my revised guess after August didn't happen, but now that I think about it, a release on October 4 would be a good way to celebrate the one-year anniversary of XenForo; 1.0.0 Beta 1 came out on October 5, 2010.

*uses psychic powers* Two more. ;) That was my revised guess after August didn't happen, but now that I think about it, a release on October 4 would be a good way to celebrate the one-year anniversary of XenForo; 1.0.0 Beta 1 came out on October 5, 2010.

My birthday is October 3. I think that would be the best day for release.

The announcement states that this site has been upgraded to 1.1, but i fail to see anything new that was previously announced in the "upcoming 1.1" thread. If something has changed, please point it out :D

But then again, why would Kier look in the Announcements forum? He knows what's in there already and members cannot post in there. Maybe he gets the post ready (but hidden) then edits/adds to it as Kier...that's how I do it on my own forums.:)

BTW- some of the announcements are posted as Kier, not Xenforo. I noticed him in there too Carlos...and thought the same thing.

Top Bottom