Resource icon

More smiley signs v1

No permission to download
We need an 'I demand access' sign. :D

I agree. I'm in the process of creating it. The 1 smiley will be a huge undertaking so anyone who wants alpha access whilst I'm developing this one sign can PC me for details on how to apply for the prestige alpha tester status. All applicants approved will receive a years supply of toothpaste, a free toothbrush and a hi-def badge as well.

For applicants that are approved you'll have to sign a disclaimer keeping this hush hush wink wink since it's a top secret project that is revolutionary. Good luck to all applicants.

wow1.gif
Apply now while stocks last.

Thank you for ignoring, @Shelley. I don't believe anything will happen for a sincere answer from you (even to say "I will not do it").

Thank you for ignoring, @Shelley. I don't believe anything will happen for a sincere answer from you (even to say "I will not do it").

I replied to your PC regarding your request and stated that I wasn't available. I even made several recommendations for you who to contact who may be willing to take on such requests, I can't do anymore than that. Now I'm ignoring you. :)

I replied to your PC regarding your request and stated that I wasn't available. I even made several recommendations for you who to contact who may be willing to take on such requests, I can't do anymore than that. Now I'm ignoring you. :)
Thanks for the info. It is an honor ;)

It'll be easier if I add in blank signs alongside the existing pack so people can translate the signs themselves. I'll update the resource in a day or two when I revisit the PSD.
Thank you so much for your consideration :)

Top Bottom