Lack of interest More Practical/Advanced Report System

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

KSA

I think it is about time XF devs rethink the current report system. The current one is not practical, old school, and time-consuming. In one of my forums, we easily get ~ 100 reports in a matter of a short period of time 1-2 hrs. Clicking reports > go to content > deal with it > back to report > execute the action. I think it would be more convenient and practical to:

1- append active report to content where a reported piece of content is marked as reported, showing the reason as well.
2- append report action (resolved, assigned, reject, do nothing to reported contents, report action can be added as a separate overlay or when delete, edit , warn, button is clicked
3- append the (action bar) delete, warn, edit, spam button to reported content in the report center so action can be taken without going to content.
4- make the comment system in the report center profile like or aggregated so mods can quote each other and receive alerts/notification, current way is the mention system which is again not practical. Mods interacting in the report system be notified when an action is taken.

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom