1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duplicate More payment gateways for user upgrades

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Alfa1, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

Paypal alone is very limiting. Adding more payment gateways will increase the income of xenforo customers, which is good for everyone.
    Please add payments gateways or a easy way for us to implement more payment gateways.

Some examples of payment methods that would significantly increase our income:
    • Mobile payment systems like BOKU
    • Online banking payments (most popular payment method in Europe) like ideal, sofort, direct-e-banking, interac, etc.
    • e-Wallets like Skrill, Payza, Webmoney, Bitcoin, Western Union, Moneygram, QIWi, DineroMail
    • Vouchers like uKash, 7-eleven, paysafecard, CashU, Oxxo, Amazon, UltimateGameCard,
    • Debit cards like mistercash, carte blue, maestro, vpay.
    • Credit cards like AMEX, Cabal, Carta Si, Diner Club, Discover, JBC, Mastercard, VISA and hundreds of local cards.
    There are various payment service providers that accept 100+ payment methods. Combining a few would provide access to pretty much all online payment methods.

I know there are a few suggestions asking for a specific payment method. This suggestion is a general request for adding a comprehensive set of payment gateways. There is one suggestion thread asking for an API, which is a similar request, but that suggestion thread is broken, because it got merged with a very specific payment method and the title and OP don't match up. (only Dutch people need ideal, while the title asks for a generic API) Therefore I think there is a need for the current thread.

trizz and Andy.N like this.
  2. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Not guilty.

4. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

My apologies to you then. Please be so kind to review the other thread and consider to fix that thread.