More mods will need to be hired soon!

James

I get the feeling more moderators will need to be hired soon to keep up with the overwhelming amount of duplicate and off-topic threads :P

There's still hope for a couple of others to use the inline moderation tools before release!

I reckon this activity will tail off, it has to, not that it will become quiet but that it will settle down somewhat.

Though admittedly, I thought that would have happened by now but it hasn't. I think there's such genuine excitement about this product.

I reckon this activity will tail off, it has to, not that it will become quiet but that it will settle down somewhat.

Though admittedly, I thought that would have happened by now but it hasn't. I think there's such genuine excitement about this product.

It's gone down a bit... it'll pick back up when Kier or Mike highlight another feature they haven't touched upon yet.

And then when it's released, well... I'm scared already. :(

It will die down eventually, but I don't even think that its reached its peak yet (hard to believe, yes). There'll be so many areas of the interwebs that this hasn't reached, we can definitely expect this in future.

I think it will go completely crazy in here when the product is actually released and just be nuts for awhile then settle down to a more normalized growth pattern. I do think that "awhile" could be a fairly lengthy period of time however.

I get the feeling more moderators will need to be hired soon to keep up with the overwhelming amount of duplicate and off-topic threads :p
There's still hope for a couple of others to use the inline moderation tools before release!
They are definitely aware of this (I keep reminding them!).

Heh, I don't think they're 'hired' - more volunteers? I doubt Peggy gets paid, though if she does, more power to her :D

I get the feeling more moderators will need to be hired soon to keep up with the overwhelming amount of duplicate and off-topic threads :p

Are you volunteering? :D

Haha, I'd volunteer without second thought to get a chance to see more of the forum's features than the standard users ;)

Top Bottom