Lack of interest More Friendly User Profiles

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

shenmuee

i think would be great more friendly profile for users and as more which will give option for my users to rate eachother photos in albums, or to rate profile in next xenforo ...more icons, stats n i seen a mod for youtube vieos in the right column of the profile but i was just wondering if i over looked a radio, mp3 songs, jaxsel's medio videos feature etc...or a random picture!
i think that this option will increase users activity and interest .... ^O^

Any idea if this is possible?

A Demo is Here: http://www.soompi.com/profile/view/652243

hohhoho.jpg

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think the actual User Profile is good, clean and professional. The unique limit now is the personalization. When the developers adds the possibility to insert a background (like in IPB) and to create and move blocks, the profile will be perfect imho...

i think would be great more friendly profile for users and as more which will give option for my users to rate eachother photos in albums, or to rate profile in next xenforo ...more icons, stats n i seen a mod for youtube vieos in the right column of the profile but i was just wondering if i over looked a radio, mp3 songs, jaxsel's medio videos feature etc...or a random picture!
i think that this option will increase users activity and interest .... ^O^

User Albums is definitely something I look forward to and obviously we need like and comment functionality per picture indeed. No 'rating' please.

I think the Profile has huge potential to be far more social than it is currently :) I quite like the clean aspect of it now, but can easily see how it would be very popular to have *the option of* images and other more fun and playful things on the profile :)

Top Bottom