Mood Icons v2

Mood Icons v2 v2

No permission to download
Ok ok, no need to get snarky... I had just gotten the update on this in an email and loved the moods so much, I didn't see the part about them containing adult moods, so was just saying.

You're hosted by Mike Edge right? seems like a coincidence that you've come in here making a claim about my post and Mike did the same in the other thread. Also In a release thread. Move along and concentrate on other, more important matters like saving the planet or whatever you do.

Like I'll say again, and if you bothered to read I specified already that there are some moods of a adult nature. End of story and your welcome.

You're hosted by Mike Edge right? seems like a coincidence that you've come in here making a claim about my post and Mike did the same in the other thread. Also In a release thread. Move along and concentrate on other, more important matters like saving the planet or whatever you do.

Like I'll say again, and if you bothered to read I specified already that there are some moods of a adult nature. End of story and your welcome.
Whoa... what is your problem? Yes Mike recently took over my hosting, and what in the hell does that have to do with anything??... I have no idea what you are talking about or why you are being so rude and upset. I have no idea what Mike does or doesn't do... and you are tripping out! Nothing was said negatively to you, about you, about your add ons, or anything! There isn't some strange conspiracy theory and there is no need to attack me. All I did was say for people to be aware there are adult moods. I also have praised your add on, and use all your smilies as well. For then you to say something so insulting like "saving the planet" or whatever I do... WTF dude?? You need to chill the hell out, and acknowledged I didn't notice where it said there were adult ones. You need to get your panties out of a wad and quit acting like a drama queen! End of story and you are welcome!

Whoa... what is your problem? Yes Mike recently took over my hosting, and what in the hell does that have to do with anything??... I have no idea what you are talking about or why you are being so rude and upset. I have no idea what Mike does or doesn't do... and you are tripping out! Nothing was said negatively to you, about you, about your add ons, or anything! There isn't some strange conspiracy theory and there is no need to attack me. All I did was say for people to be aware there are adult moods. I also have praised your add on, and use all your smilies as well. For then you to say something so insulting like "saving the planet" or whatever I do... WTF dude?? You need to chill the hell out, and acknowledged I didn't notice where it said there were adult ones. You need to get your panties out of a wad and quit acting like a drama queen! End of story and you are welcome!

I'm chilled.

You made a ridiculous claim saying I was being "snarky" I specified the disclaimer that the moods were "of an adult nature" in the release thread, I explained how the adult moods came to be (from requests) and I said "you're welcome" now explain to be what is snarky about that?

You instigated this, I'm wondering why you think I'm being snarky to you. If you cannot explain this then I ask for you to move along since you made such a ridiculous claim which is untrue because the fact of the matter, I wasn't being snarky just getting to the point and giving you information which you obviously didn't read why would you get I was being snarky from that?.

Now out of curiosity, moods working fine for you? Did you remove the adult nature moods from the pack when you installed? And of course, your welcome it's one of the bigger projects I worked on that took vast amount of time to create.

Why is my name being thrown in here just because a customer of mine gave you some feedback? Are you going to hold be personally responsible for every owner's comments of the 125+ communities we host?

I'm chilled.

You made a ridiculous claim saying I was being "snarky" I specified the disclaimer that the moods were "of an adult nature" in the release thread, I explained how the adult moods came to be (from requests) and I said "you're welcome" now explain to be what is snarky about that?

You instigated this, I'm wondering why you think I'm being snarky to you. If you cannot explain this then I ask for you to move along since you made such a ridiculous claim which is untrue because the fact of the matter, I wasn't being snarky just getting to the point and giving you information which you obviously didn't read why would you get I was being snarky from that?.

Now out of curiosity, moods working fine for you? Did you remove the adult nature moods from the pack when you installed? And of course, your welcome it's one of the bigger projects I worked on that took vast amount of time to create.

Your "being snarky" was when you told me there was no need to put a disclaimer on the Moods and pointed out an innocent mistake of not reading or seeing your disclaimer, and then ending your reply with "you are welcome." I didn't instigate anything, just thought I would let people... like me, that just have add-ons as a watched thread with email notifiers, then install, so they would be aware those were on there, because I didn't know. Like I said, it was an innocent mistake and you shouldn't be so rude to people and talk to them like they are stupid or incompetent. So yes, you were being snarky. Then for me to say that, instead of "oh I am sorry, I didn't mean to be rude..." or replied with an explanation like you did above with a "sorry I was just getting to the point and giving you information" then this discussion would have gone a totally different route, but I am faced with a response full of crap and some strange accusations of being involved in some sort of conspiracy with someone else, my host.

Yes, the moods worked fine. No I ended up not deleting any because if YOU will read, I stated they were hilarious as well and had to talk to my team to decide if some should be deleted. We ended up deciding they were funny and harmless, so they were kept.

But because of the way you have been very rude and unprofessional with all of this, I am keeping the add ons, but don't think I will be adding any of your future work; nor endorsing it to others. No one should be treated the way you have treated me.

Your "being snarky" was when you told me there was no need to put a disclaimer on the Moods and pointed out an innocent mistake of not reading or seeing your disclaimer, and then ending your reply with "you are welcome." I didn't instigate anything, just thought I would let people... like me, that just have add-ons as a watched thread with email notifiers, then install, so they would be aware those were on there, because I didn't know. Like I said, it was an innocent mistake and you shouldn't be so rude to people and talk to them like they are stupid or incompetent. So yes, you were being snarky. Then for me to say that, instead of "oh I am sorry, I didn't mean to be rude..." or replied with an explanation like you did above with a "sorry I was just getting to the point and giving you information" then this discussion would have gone a totally different route, but I am faced with a response full of crap and some strange accusations of being involved in some sort of conspiracy with someone else, my host.

Yes, the moods worked fine. No I ended up not deleting any because if YOU will read, I stated they were hilarious as well and had to talk to my team to decide if some should be deleted. We ended up deciding they were funny and harmless, so they were kept.

But because of the way you have been very rude and unprofessional with all of this, I am keeping the add ons, but don't think I will be adding any of your future work; nor endorsing it to others. No one should be treated the way you have treated me.

Okay, I still stand by my initial comment that there "was no need to put the disclaimer" in since it's in the release thread. That was not being snarky that was jut stating something that is clearly obvious in the first post. Everything afterwards came after you claimed I was being "snarky". I dunno about you but if you call out someone for doing something ensure your 100% correct in your claim which you were not.

Now if we're talking about rudeness, you instigated this by claiming I was being snarky to you. I was not, therefore your the one being rude unless you go around calling people snarky all the time which would be rude.

If your unhappy with the way I responded to your post (which was untrue) there is a rating system here which you can rate 1 star. I don't feel it was appropriate for you to call me "snarky" which instigated this so I am just backing myself up from a claim you made which again, was unfounded and definitely not fact.

I'm not going to apologise for being straight forward and getting to the point. Before you post again perhaps not start off "your snarky" but a thankyou or whatever or just maybe not post if it's too difficult.

LOL, "but you did it first!!!" <<stomping feet and flailing hands and arms>> LMAO... wow, hilarious.

I will be big enough to apologize if I took your response as being "snarky" wrong, all you had to do was explain yourself and apologize for it by explaining you didn't intend for it to be taken that way. Very simple. This was made in to a ridiculously childish episode. Have a good evening and keep on keepin' on!

LOL, "but you did it first!!!" <<stomping feet and flailing hands and arms>> LMAO... wow, hilarious.

I will be big enough to apologize if I took your response as being "snarky" wrong, all you had to do was explain yourself and apologize for it by explaining you didn't intend for it to be taken that way. Very simple. This was made in to a ridiculously childish episode. Have a good evening and keep on keepin' on!

It's a little mind blowing I have to admit. Have a nice evening @MistyMeanor :)

The sql file has been released already but it's up to you if you want to release a resource file since it's not directly copyright material I created. Your Call.
I'm sorry. I did not know that it had already been released.

I wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes, so I'll defer to the original author. :)

I have installed this add-on and it's great, but I have a problem with it on the profile page, where the icon is placed right in the middle of "Last activity" - am I the only one with this problem, and does anyone know how to fix it?

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Sep. 04 17.10.webp
    ScreenHunter_01 Sep. 04 17.10.webp
    5 KB · Views: 12
Would it be possible to increase the text size a bit as some are very hard to read, otherwise it is very cool

how can i fix this issue i have with the moods icons messing up the profile text
lN1MTU8.png

Top Bottom