Mood Icons v2

Mood Icons v2 v2

No permission to download

Shelley

Last edited:
This is kind of off-topic, but I've always wanted to know this. Why do you put 2 of the same images in your resources?

One for guests and potential customers to view and the other is members.

Okay I am a noob, didn't properly read it, maybe adding the link to the post may help noobs like me also: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/mood-icons-v2.52120/#post-558022

I know I know I am terrible! :(

Sorry, i don't add zip archives within archives which is why the separation. It's why i separate the extended smilies spritesheets from individual images since the Rm doesn't support multiple upload of files.

Shelley, excellent release, just wish there was a dark border version or something transparent so it would match with dark styles well as well. :love:

Shelley, excellent release, just wish there was a dark border version or something transparent so it would match with dark styles well as well. :love:

It's something I'll certainly look into since i do have to agree the base layer could be better to compliment dark styles. (y)

I had the first moods installed, then installed the second one... wow... it has some raunchy ones in there! Some were borderline like I had to decide if they should be deleted they were so raunchy! They are funny but... beware... if you run a forum open to 13+ some of these show oral sex, penises, and sex.

I had the first moods installed, then installed the second one... wow... it has some raunchy ones in there! Some were borderline like I had to decide if they should be deleted they were so raunchy! They are funny but... beware... if you run a forum open to 13+ some of these show oral sex, penises, and sex.

It's specified in the release thread that there are adult natured moods in this pack. No need for an additional warning if people read the release thread. These are requests by members of wtf.com for more adult natured moods which is still legitimate requests. And you're welcome.

242 moods, but 244 photo

I'm sure you're missing 2.

Nicely done either way :)

Thanks Adam I'll look into that shortly.

It's specified in the release thread that there are adult natured moods in this pack. No need for an additional warning if people read the release thread. These are requests by members of wtf.com for more adult natured moods which is still legitimate requests. And you're welcome.

Thank you Shelley :)

Socially Uncensored also uses those adult moods. ;)

Ok ok, no need to get snarky... I had just gotten the update on this in an email and loved the moods so much, I didn't see the part about them containing adult moods, so was just saying.

Top Bottom