Mood Icons v2 [Deleted]

No worries, I just meant vaguely soon or not for months :)

What I meant by a fresh install was that I wasn't sure of the best way to go about adding your moods. Installing XenMoods has 100 or so by default and this mood pack contains 200 more, right? And those 200 extra have to be added by hand?

Also just to note, I downloaded the zip file in this thread and it seemed to contain another copy of itself inside itself. Is that right?

Couple of days is my best estimate. Not months :p

Upload the v2 moods in the mood directory, go to your phpmyadmin and drop the xf_mood table and import the Sql file vodkaholic provided and your done. You may have to manually upload and add a couple of moods since I added a couple of updates after vodkaholic released that file.

it contains a zip inside the zip because one of the updates consisted of a spritesheet being added (I think it was you actually requesting that) just ignore that and upload the mood archive inside the archive to your mood directory.

Cheers :-)

Also I'm sure you're aware but there are a lot of links to old/locked threads from various places (the addon description links to your guide which is archived and the link at the end of that thread links to the old discussion thread, etc) which is a bit confusing when you come new to the mood addon.

Cheers :)

Also I'm sure you're aware but there are a lot of links to old/locked threads from various places (the addon description links to your guide which is archived and the link at the end of that thread links to the old discussion thread, etc) which is a bit confusing when you come new to the mood addon.

Yeah, the state of the release thread has been bugging me for a while. That will undergo a cleanup when I make the update. Currently I'm at mood 234 I'll make the release when I get to 240 mood icons.

Fantastic resource, Shelley! (y)

There is a .zip package within the downloaded .zip. Is that intentional and are they any different?

Fantastic resource, Shelley! (y)

There is a .zip package within the downloaded .zip. Is that intentional and are they any different?

That's because of the spritesheet. I didn't want to have that included amongst the individual mood imagery. Infact, I may remove this in the upcoming update and make the spritesheet available at my own site since it caters for multiple resources and just keep the archive here individual images only.

Then I'm going to face the same issue with the sql file I'm about to include. I'll probably make the sql file available at my site also.

Top Bottom