Mood Icons v2 [Deleted]

Shelley, I remember you send me the raw png's but I was rather lazy to find each one and apply the translation :D

There are more moods now, do you have by any chance a list of the newly added ones?

Shelley, I remember you send me the raw png's but I was rather lazy to find each one and apply the translation :D

There are more moods now, do you some chance have a list which ones have been added?

Yeah a few more have been added but not included in the resource manager mood icon archive yet. I'll wait till I get around 25-30 (probably more) additional moods before i make the next update. Shouldn't take long so I'll update that along with an updated clean xf_mood table and alert you nearer the time.

If your wanting to make some suggestions or anyone else for that matter want to see mood icons they think should be included you can post and make suggestions in this Suggestion Thread

Shelley submitted a new resource: Mood Icons v2

Mood Icons to compliment the xenmood add-on

If your wanting to make some suggestions or anyone else for that matter want to see mood icons they think should be included you can post and make suggestions in this Suggestion Thread

Read more
ive had the moods installed for months and am curious if this is an updated collection or whatnot.
did you post that new thread only to have the moods included in the resource manager?

ive had the moods installed for months and am curious if this is an updated collection or whatnot.
did you post that new thread only to have the moods included in the resource manager?

There are more moods and more coming but those have not been included in the archive yet. I've simply just moved the mood icons to the RM from the resource archive but will make an update to it once I have a more substantial update to make to it.

Hey Shelly can we make an animated gif in photoshop from your moods? If so, what font do you use for the moods?

Hey Shelly can we make an animated gif in photoshop from your moods? If so, what font do you use for the moods?

If your not distributing it then sure. Not sure how your going to go about animating each layer though because the images are in .png.

If your not distributing it then sure. Not sure how your going to go about animating each layer though because the images are in .png.
No I'm not, just for my own site. I googled a tutorial and followed a guide. It's actually very easy and after you save the file it's almost the same size as the original. I was surprised. I'll pm you directions. (realizes I can't pm you on here) okay on another site your on then.

No I'm not, just for my own site. I googled a tutorial and followed a guide. It's actually very easy and after you save the file it's almost the same size as the original. I was surprised. I'll pm you directions. (realizes I can't pm you on here) okay on another site your on then.

There's really no need I have the source files at hand thanks anyway. :) Out of curiosity what moods are you animating and are there new moods your introducing?

FYI: I'll be making an update soon I have some new moods designed just trying to design some more so it's worth making the update when I upload the new sql file.

There's really no need I have the source files at hand thanks anyway. :) Out of curiosity what moods are you animating and are there new moods your introducing?

FYI: I'll be making an update soon I have some new moods designed just trying to design some more so it's worth making the update when I upload the new sql file.
I am creating a tutorial for the resources section but I won't be showing any examples or screenshots at all. I really just want to show everyone how I did it. I know there could be a better way. I wouldn't post it if I wasn't amazed at how small I kept the file size.

Here's one I created out of your demonic mood for my site but it's not animated
appalled.png

Here's an animated one I created out of your Torturous mood for my site but I did not clean it up.
menen1.gif

That's why I want to know what font type you were using so I can stay consistent.

I am creating a tutorial for the resources section but I won't be showing any examples or screenshots at all. I really just want to show everyone how I did it. I know there could be a better way. I wouldn't post it if I wasn't amazed at how small I kept the file size.

Here's one I created out of your demonic mood for my site but it's not animated
appalled.png

Here's an animated one I created out of your Torturous mood for my site but I did not clean it up.
menen1.gif

That's why I want to know what font type you were using so I can stay consistent.

Christ sorry. Completely forgot the font you wanted to know which is used. http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=04b_03b

This is set at 8px with no spacing capitalized and with none set as the anti-aliasing option. I also added a 1 px stroke to the text with the blending mode of that stroke as colour burn set at around 30%-50% opacity depending on the colour of the background.

Christ sorry. Completely forgot the font you wanted to know which is used. http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=04b_03b

This is set at 8px with no spacing capitalized and with none set as the anti-aliasing option. I also added a 1 px stroke to the text with the blending mode of that stroke as colour burn set at around 30%-50% opacity depending on the colour of the background.
Thank you! Okay here's the resource:http://xenforo.com/community/resources/how-to-create-an-animated-mood-in-photoshop.549/

I did not post an example in that resource but this is the result of what I made while creating the resource:
hacking.gif

I actually messed up because the desk isn't supposed to be bouncing up and down but I was in a rush so whatever.

Thank you! Okay here's the resource:http://xenforo.com/community/resources/how-to-create-an-animated-mood-in-photoshop.549/

I did not post an example in that resource but this is the result of what I made while creating the resource:
hacking.gif

I actually messed up because the desk isn't supposed to be bouncing up and down but I was in a rush so whatever.

Nice work. Yeah I was about to say about the desk bouncing which is a rogue layer not aligned correctly. There is an option in photoshop which allows you to lock animations so they aren't moving or in this case jumping. If you right click the animation properties and select "Match layer across frames" then click the checkbox "Layer Position" you'll eliminate the jumping it'll lock that specific layer in place whilst the code on the screens move.

Nice work. Yeah I was about to say about the desk bouncing which is a rogue layer not aligned correctly. There is an option in photoshop which allows you to lock animations so they aren't moving or in this case jumping. If you right click the animation properties and select "Match layer across frames" then click the checkbox "Layer Position" you'll eliminate the jumping it'll lock that specific layer in place whilst the code on the screens move.
Thank you Shelly!!!

Top Bottom