MoocLab.club - Connecting people to Online Learning

NinaMcI

MoocLab is a community website connecting people to Online Learning with forums, information, guides and reviews.

MoocLab launched in September 2014 and is slowly gaining traction with the regular addition of more content relating to Online Learning.

Link to MoocLab: http://www.mooclab.club/

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

Thanks for your comment.
The reason I don't show the forum stats is because there are currently only 180 members and often no one is online. I don't want to put people off seeing this for the time being.

Thanks for your comment.
The reason I don't show the forum stats is because there are currently only 180 members and often no one is online. I don't want to put people off seeing this for the time being.

There's nothing wrong with being small. If you have new and interesting content being generated every day then people will join the site. I don't think the stats should be hidden. That's just my $0.02.

in my opinion, stats and members online are unimportant / unnecessary things.

But it allows you to see who is online, how many people are online, how large the forum is, the total user count, etc. It really helps you get an idea of the overall size of the site and traffic that it gets.

Top Bottom