1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MoocLab.club - Connecting people to Online Learning

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by NinaMcI, May 18, 2015.

1. NinaMcI

NinaMcI Active Member

MoocLab is a community website connecting people to Online Learning with forums, information, guides and reviews.

MoocLab launched in September 2014 and is slowly gaining traction with the regular addition of more content relating to Online Learning.

Link to MoocLab: http://www.mooclab.club/

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Active Member

Looks great. My only complaint is that you can't view the forum stats or the online members.

NinaMcI likes this.
  3. NinaMcI

NinaMcI Active Member

Thanks for your comment.
    The reason I don't show the forum stats is because there are currently only 180 members and often no one is online. I don't want to put people off seeing this for the time being.

4. KenBrace

KenBrace Active Member

There's nothing wrong with being small. If you have new and interesting content being generated every day then people will join the site. I don't think the stats should be hidden. That's just my $0.02.

5. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

in my opinion, stats and members online are unimportant / unnecessary things.

6. KenBrace

KenBrace Active Member

But it allows you to see who is online, how many people are online, how large the forum is, the total user count, etc. It really helps you get an idea of the overall size of the site and traffic that it gets.

7. webmastersun

webmastersun Member

Nice design but the logo should be improved

You can make a better one.