******* - Monthly Top Posters Sidebar [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought this there and installed it, the mod is perfect for our needs and well worth the $5, support was very fast and he worked with me until all was sorted out.

Hi, I'm using this with your "Newest Members" block, can you help me in how to change it so the "Monthly Top Posters" block is below the "Newest Members" block in the side bar.

Thank you

Hi, I'm using this with your "Newest Members" block, can you help me in how to change it so the "Monthly Top Posters" block is below the "Newest Members" block in the side bar.

Thank you

Simply reverse the order of installation of those 2 hooks and that will reverse the position as well.

And as I told you in my email, I would need ftp and admin info access to try the installation myself to see what is really going on. You were reluctant to give out that info which is perfectly understandable. But I can not reproduce myself this issue you say you are having,and I can not fix something that I can not reproduce now, can I?

Also, before you bought the mod, you did not ask me if I have tried this on a big board. Nor did you ask any other pre sale questions. When you buy something it is your responsibility only to make sure that the item you buy will fit your needs. And you can do that by asking questions about the item that you are about to purchase. It is not the seller 's responsibility but soley your own. So please don''t lecture me about the customer being the king and how I provide support.

Wow.. I was looking to buy this until I saw how the developer responded to this issue. It looks like it is now the buyers fault because he didn't ask if it would work on a large board. Lets see, what other things did he not ask that should be super obvious. - Will members be able to this item? - Does it work outside of a local network? - Is it in English? - Does it integrate into Xenforo? - Do I need to be a programmer to make it function properly?

I guess the answer to these questions may seem obvious... but if it is the buyer's fault that he didn't ask if it works on large boards, then perhaps they are not so obvious.

Just pointing out that the
Customer is King
and the way you approached this matter leaves much to be desired.

Wow.. I was looking to buy this until I saw how the developer responded to this issue. It looks like it is now the buyers fault because he didn't ask if it would work on a large board. Lets see, what other things did he not ask that should be super obvious. - Will members be able to this item? - Does it work outside of a local network? - Is it in English? - Does it integrate into Xenforo? - Do I need to be a programmer to make it function properly?

I guess the answer to these questions may seem obvious... but if it is the buyer's fault that he didn't ask if it works on large boards, then perhaps they are not so obvious.

Just pointing out that the

and the way you approached this matter leaves much to be desired.

When you buy something then it is your responsibility to ask pre-sale questions. Not go and buy and then come back with it did not do what I thought it would etc etc. Do your homework before you buy an item.

Not to mention that the user that you quoted claimed that my mod caused an error in his forum. When I asked for access to investigate the claim myself they refused to give it to me.

And I couldn''t care less what you think how I approached this matter btw. Nor do I care if you will buy this add on or not. If you think that the slogan "The customer is king" gives you the right to act like a spoiled brat and be arrogant then I do not want you as a customer anyway. It ain''t worth the aggravation and head ache.

Well said borbole. Your own inflammatory remarks paint the correct picture that everyone should see before purchasing your products.

Well said borbole. Your own inflammatory remarks paint the correct picture that everyone should see before purchasing your products.

You made my point about "Customers being Kings" ;)

Anyway, you said your piece and I would kindly ask you to not pollute my thread anymore with your wise ass remarks. Go and do that somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom