Monkey Productions

SportainmentMG

logo.png
Monkey Productions is a General Discussion Forums powered by xenForo Forum Software aimed at providing all users of the world wide web a place to feel comfortable and welcome to post about anything and everything that they wish to without fear of being ridiculed or silenced for sharing their opinion.​
From discussing the latest in News and A Current Affairs, to Relationship Discussions and Advice, to discussions such as entertainment, food and beverage, sport, politics, technology or even if you just need somewhere to rant and rave and get something off your chest.​
In addition to our discussion boards our community members have the ability to buy, swap or sell products and/or services, become arcade champion in our arcade or even purchase cheap, affordable branding free XenForo Themes.​
Monkey Productions is also in the process of setting up our slice of the internet with the ability for writers, or artists to create and share their work amongst fellow community members with a view of having both Monkey Productions prepared, and community prepared books and novels that will be available in our products section once they are completed.​
So why not come and check us out today, don't forget to take part in our grand opening competition for your chance to win some fantastic prizes.​
You'll go Banana's over our website.​
----==== Special Thanks ====----
Special Thanks must be given to Shelley from BBSmiley.com for her willingness to assist, help and provide so many css code changes. And for giving me permission to "steal" some of her code from her website in order to put on my site.​
I'd also like to give a special thanks to - Jake Bunce, Brogan and everyone else who has supplied Free Template Modifications in the resource section here.​
Special Thanks also to everyone who has asked questions in the styling section of this site. Reading through there has allowed me to look at certain things and see who has responded and with what options which has allowed me to change further things amongst our website.​
So without further delay what are you waiting for check out Monkey Productions and don't forget to come back and let us know what you think of our site, and report any errors to us so we are able to fix it.​
Thank you to all in advance who visit our website.​

Looks like you have a few styles created already getting into the "swing" of things Merk? :D Really liking the green and brown style the colours all work nicely together and you've done a bang up job, very nice indeed.

The body image looks like it's cropped at the top and also the logo might want to take a look at this at some point, the body image would probably be better set to top rather than bottom but you will probably have to get that faded at the bottom and do that with a editor. Domain is good and really like the colours you've used in that style. Excellent work. :)

Looks like you have a few styles created already getting into the "swing" of things Merk? :D Really liking the green and brown style the colours all work nicely together and you've done a bang up job, very nice indeed.

The body image looks like it's cropped at the top and also the logo might want to take a look at this at some point, the body image would probably be better set to top rather than bottom but you will probably have to get that faded at the bottom and do that with a editor. Domain is good and really like the colours you've used in that style. Excellent work. :)

Thank you Shelley,
As I said without your assistance, and your site all of our websites would look the same. Whenever I am working on a style or new site I always head to your site first. Already created two styles, the main one, and our first one for sale and am working on our next one. Main aim is to learn as I go, and hopefully get better and some day be able to sit here and create something nearly as good as you.

Glad you like the colors it was something I worked on trying to do right. Agree about the header image etc but Graphics aren't my strong point so will get the colors and styles looking right and then will go from there and try to create something different :)

Funny enough I was imagining green and what ya know... I see green!

I've gotta say I like it a lot. It doesn't look much like a XF, but that's what's so great about it. It stands out well, and I think you did an awesome job. :)

Funny enough I was imagining green and what ya know... I see green!

I've gotta say I like it a lot. It doesn't look much like a XF, but that's what's so great about it. It stands out well, and I think you did an awesome job. :)
Thanks for your comments - really makes spending the hours it takes me to get through it and creating it worth it.

I am still learning as I go and still building the site up to be more than just me selling xF themes, but one day it will be to the point I can actually go to bed at a decent hour and have a good nights sleep.

The more I look through these support forums the more I am learning on how to do things and so I expect the site to change hopefully for the better but I truly appreciate your comments.

Thanks for your comments - really makes spending the hours it takes me to get through it and creating it worth it.

I am still learning as I go and still building the site up to be more than just me selling xF themes, but one day it will be to the point I can actually go to bed at a decent hour and have a good nights sleep.

The more I look through these support forums the more I am learning on how to do things and so I expect the site to change hopefully for the better but I truly appreciate your comments.

That's it it's learning and familiarising yourself with xenforo. You'll get a lot of trial and errors but you'll soon learn from that and notice the mistakes your making where you will find a solution you never seen before. You'll soon get there and be fully comfortable with it (Including the navigation area and styling it) and flying through creating styles. As stated before, keep up the good work Merk and look forward in seeing this style evolve with the improvements you'll make to it since I'm liking this one alot.

Thanks Shelley,
I already have plans to improve it just working between my book (which is now being advertised on the site) and the other themes making sure that anyone who purchases them can be happy can't find the time right now - but it will be improved and worked on.

Working on the Sleek design (that we released) has helped me learn so much more and helped me see some things that I want to include so it will come.

SRS.webp

You have used different node icons for each forum which looks very good.....On whole your theme looks very creative. all the best

Top Bottom