1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Moneybookers/AlertPay gateway for user upgrades.

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Derrick Kyle LeBrocq, Jan 14, 2012.

1. So, here's the thing. I'm looking for a moneybookers and/or (preferably and) alertpay payment gateway option for user upgrades. Paypal has up and randomly closed my account without anything but a cloudy explanation as to why...and I cannot appeal it or create another account. Thus, I am in a mess.

If one of these is available for free, or could be done for free, I'd be very happy...but I'll pay...if i have to. I am very strapped for funds because of this debacle with paypal at the moment, as I also use them for my business (have had my account since '03, verified etc). They have about 550$ held in there right now that they won't release.

2. eviltechie

eviltechie New Member

PayPal is shady, for sure. I'm in a similar situation and would also like to see such a mod.

LancerForHire likes this.
  3. Glad to see somebody else who feels my pain:p

4. SchmitzIT

SchmitzIT Well-Known Member

A generic payment portal would be great. Heck, add Dwolla and NetTeller, and leave room for adding whichever portal people prefer :)

5. This!

In theory it wouldn't be hard to do. WHMCS has been doing this for years.

6. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

Yes, would love to have more flexibility in the payment options

7. LET'S START A PANCAKE BRIGADE to make this happen.

No? How about we just resort to bribery? :p

8. vbresults

vbresults Well-Known Member

Funny, I was just thinking about a Dwolla gateway today. The Moneybookers gateway will be available as the Authorize.net one is in the coming days. :)

ankurs and SchmitzIT like this.
  9. Cost will be...? And will i be able to pay via Moneybookers? (excuse the irony).

:)

10. vbresults

Same as the Authorize.net add-on: 29.95 USD, and no (it is purchased directly, not off a forum or other website); I only accept Paypal and Dwolla. :)

11. vbresults

Sneak peek. :)
    extended_payment_methods_moneybookers.png

ankurs likes this.
  12. vbresults

This mod is practically done; I'm just waiting on Moneybookers to set up a test account so I can perform some live testing.

ankurs likes this.
  13. vbresults

14. CyberAP

CyberAP Well-Known Member

15. Wesker

Wesker Active Member

Would be interested in this add on as well.