Money - split from 'Purchasing Question?'

$ = crap going to fail
£ = don't know who it will act, it's hard to say
€ = more stable in the long term. win over $.
Don't really get this one... European dollar is in chaos at present... the UK is in a huge financial down turn as well, completely agree that the US$ is crap, however; the Australian currency is also $ and it is currently the strongest in the world of all financial economies globally. :D

And only have coins....

Sealand1972PrincessJoanDol.jpg
Wow... would be pretty easy to lose 10 bucks...

Is at about US$0.72, highest I've ever seen it. Not good for our export industry, but makes XF cheaper for me ;)

Tempting... but you guys will just tease me all day and make me say Fish and Chips over and over :p

Yeah I know lots are loving the high AUD right now, Amazon must be making a fortune in Book Sales!

I prefer the Japanese Yen notes :) We have 1,000, 2,000, 5,000 and 10,000 denominations in paper notes.

For coins: 500, 100, 50, 10, 5 and 1.

My least favorite currency is the Vietnam dong, feels like a napkin. :S

The yen is quite strong, especially against the U.S. dollar. Nice for buying stuff online in US dollars and traveling. (10,000 yen comes out to about $119.53 USD as of today, XenForo will cost about 8,370 yen)

I like foreign currencies in general... just something different. I like the one's that are easy, not like US currency and some others. I like clearly identifiable notes and coins, via size and colour. Euro's look pretty cool nowadays.

Top Bottom