Modifying database

MJ0730

I'm trying to update a file path contained in a large number of resources. I updated the xf_resource_field_value table, and the correct file path is shown in the database table, but in the actual xenforo resource it still shows the old file path. Do I need to update it somewhere else as well?

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
The resource fields are cached into the resource record itself. There isn't really a direct way to update this. The resources may need to be edited manually to force a cache rebuild, though you'd have to double check the value that's being shown in the UI.

MJ0730

The resource fields are cached into the resource record itself. There isn't really a direct way to update this. The resources may need to be edited manually to force a cache rebuild, though you'd have to double check the value that's being shown in the UI.
Is there a way to force a rebuild of the cache by deleting it or another method?

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
No, there's nothing built in that rebuilds this in resources as far as I can tell. It would need to be custom built I believe.